Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Organization


I remember when I was a teenager I had a sign on my door: A tidy bedroom is a symptom of a sick mind. It had a big fat Garfield in it, and I thought it was hilarious.
Well, how do things change in 20 years!!
I wouldn't say that now I am a control freak, but I like my things organized because if they are all in its place I won't spend my scarce and precious time looking for them.
That's why I loved the Bella Dia list of free tags
I chose the ones made for canning goods and I organized my spice rack. I don't like to throw away my money, and as a child who learns from her mom (my mom even saves aluminum foil when she sees that is reusable) I buy most of my spices in packets and I use those cute jam and jelly jars to keep the bigger spices such as cinnamon sticks and anise stars, and the long skinny olive jars for the leafy spices such as sage and rosemary.
All of them are different jars as you will see, but they seem to tie in all dressed up and pretty with those labels, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment