Sunday, January 18, 2009

First!


This is my first attempt as a blogger, I am no computer nerd in any sorts, so I hope this comes out fine...

I have been working in some projects and while looking for inspiration I found so many "twin souls" out there...that's how I was inspired to write my own blog. There is so many people that share my passion for handmade things, and good cooking and domesticity.

I have always been creative, and I keep my own journal the old fashioned way, but I think technology really helps out a lot nowadays...Being able to enrich what I am saying with pictures is great! Better if so many people can get a look at what I am thinking, feeling and doing...

The project I have been working on lately is my "Felt Food Restaurant" I am attempting to create some nice things I have found in the Internet so I can give as gifts...I am so tired of plastic! Everytime I shop for presents at the store is the same old same old! One of my new year's resolution is to choose handmade whenever possible, better if it is handmade by me!
Now, as for how to keep a blog, I don't know much yet...but I am sure I will learn soon.
Please, keep with me as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment