Friday, February 13, 2009

Puppy Love


I had a request from my son... He said: I want a special Valentine for my girl friend at school, I want something that has a heart in it, or is a heart.


And I was happy to deliver the request even though the one who was asking for this was my youngest son (age 6) not my eldest son (age almost 14).

With a smile of my face I made this very nice pony tail holder I had spotted in this tutorial a few days ago, even though it was late at night after a hard day's work, I think it came out nice, don't you? The tutorial was great and it was very easy to make.

Of course, the first thing I did when I picked the kids up at school today was ask Vicente what happened with the gift, and with a smile in his face he said: mom! she wore it right away...
Ahhh, may I say that I love the Super Mom feeling you get from that?

No comments:

Post a Comment