Saturday, March 14, 2009

Busy and a new Venture...


I have been so busy lately! No time to craft anything special in more than a month.

I am making some "entrepenurial experiments", that's what's got me tied on...


Even with the global economic crisis my interior design business is good, but I got so freaked out that I started some other things just in case... Some friends and I started a small event planning company and I am very happy about that. My first carreer is P.R. so I get to use those skills long forgotten in a corner of my mind, with the added pleasure of adding my crafting, and of course, decorating skills in the mix...
Please, if any of you stops by and can lead me to good party planning blogs and sites (besides Martha, of course) please drop a note, don't be scared, I won't bite you...

No comments:

Post a Comment